Iryasa Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rich in astringent, toning & purifying properties, it effectively cleanses and clarifies oily, clogged & acne prone skin
- Alleviates nervous tension, reduces exhaustion, lifts lethargy and depression; calms the mind, instills feelings of happiness and elevates the mood
- Soothes muscle fatigue and stiffness; supports overall well-being
- A wonderful topical antiseptic treatment that helps disinfect wounds, cuts and bruises
- Reduces skin damage due to UV exposure and presents a low risk of phototoxicity unlike other citrus oils
- USDA Organic certified
Botanical name: Citrus racemosa
Aroma: Sweet, Refreshing, Zesty
Plant part: Rind (Peel)
Note classification: Top
Distillation method: Cold pressed
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Grapefruit essential oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. This tangy, refreshing scent is very comforting and will brighten up your day and rejuvenate your mind, body & soul. You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you'd probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application:
When diluted with a suitable carrier oil such as Jojoba oil or Sweet Almond oil, it is effective in treating wounds, cuts, bruises, acne and other microbial infections. Use 8 drops of pure Grapefruit oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) of carrier oil to make a 1% dilution.
All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated - always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use. Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or a qualified practitioner. Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use.
We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Grapefruit oil for the first time on your skin. This oil may cause skin sensitisation if it is old or oxidised so always keep the cap tightly closed to avoid oxidation.