Iryasa Organic Neroli Essential Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Reduces anxiety by calming the nerves and soothing the mind
- Soothes and relieves cramps and spasms in the intestines and uterus; helps expel gas, eases diarrhoea and corrects indigestion concerns due to nervous issues
- Balances emotions & mood swings that accompany PMS and menopause
- Promotes a healthy skin complexion for mature skin through regeneration, maintenance and restoration of skin elasticity
- Reduces wrinkles, fades away scars and stretch marks; helps lessen varicose veins
- USDA Organic certified
Botanical name: Citrus aur. amara
Aroma: Fresh, Sweet, Citrusy, Floral
Plant part: Flower
Note classification: Top to middle
Distillation method: Steam distillation
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Neroli essential oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. This exotic oil is extremely versatile and can be used as an uplifting blend when combined with citrus oils such as Bergamot, Sweet Orange and as a calming & relaxing blend when combined with Frankincense. You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you'd probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application:
Neroli essential oil has a great reputation in skincare, especially for mature and sensitive skin.Dilute 4 drops of Iryasa Neroli oil in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz) of Jojoba oil or Sweet Almond oil to make a 1% dilution.
All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated - always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use. Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or a qualified practitioner. Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use.
We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Neroli oil for the first time on your skin. If you have a citrus allergy, do not use this oil as it is extracted from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree.