KOH KONG | HANDWOVEN THROW
Koh Kong's beautiful pastel green color and sublime weaving strike people's eyes. The color comes from a natural dye with extracts from mango leaves, a soft color ton perfect for tropical weather. Crafted from premium materials, its design showcases the beauty of traditional handweaving. Perfect for cozying up on chilly evenings or adding an elegant touch to your living room/bedroom.
- Handwoven by talented women artisans in Cambodia, each throw is a testament to their craftsmanship, taking 2-3 days to produce a single piece.
- Crafted with care, the hypoallergenic blanket is 100% cotton, ensuring comfort and sustainability. Woven with natural fibers and vegetable dyes.
- Origin: Cambodia
- Composition: 100% pure cotton
- Color: pastel green
- Dimensions : 130 x 190 cm
Note: all items are handcrafted by artisans using natural materials; hence products may show slight variations in colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Hand or machine wash on delicate cycle at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm iron, max 150°