Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
- An ultra-lightweight, fast absorbing and non-greasy oil that leaves skin feeling incredibly soft
- A deeply moisturising lubricant that does not clog pores; improves skin elasticity, collagen production and restores the skinÕs natural pH balance
- Works great for dull, dry & damaged hair and gives your hair the extra shine; it's a wonderful natural conditioner that controls frizz and detangles the hair
- A highly therapeutic massage oil that does not stain the sheets and being odourless, it works perfectly as a base oil for natural perfume roll-ons; can be used as a makeup remover too
- Suitable for all skin types including oily, sensitive skin
- Botanical name: Cocos nucifera
- Aroma: Odourless
- Plant part: Kernel
- Distillation method: Steam distillation and Fractionation
- 100% pure, therapeutic, USDA Organic Certified
- No synthetic preservatives, pesticides, chemical fertilisers, or genetic engineering
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015, WHO GMP, HACCP, HALAL certified facility
- Bottled in a unique, patented biophotonic glass to protect, prolong and revitalise the efficacy of the oil
- Filled and packaged in Singapore
HOW TO USE
As a moisturiser: Due to its fast absorbing and deeply penetrating nature, fractionated coconut oil is fantastic for dry skin. It is incredibly moisturising and even works for very dry areas such as elbows and heels. Use ÒneatÓ or add 8 drops of suitable essential oils into 30ml of 100% pure fractionated Coconut oil (to make ~1% dilution) to create a face serum to hydrate your skin, improve elasticity & collagen production.
As a hair conditioner: Fractionated coconut oil can bring life back to dull, dry and damaged hair. It penetrates into the hair shaft to nourish, strengthen and protect your hair. It also reduces protein loss and damage due to styling and colouring. Massage a few drops of fractionated coconut oil ÒneatÓ or blended (with suitable essential oils) onto your scalp to improve blood circulation and enhance your hair & scalp health.
As a massage oil: Being lightweight, non-greasy, odourless and non-staining, Fractionated Coconut oil make a great massage oil that promotes healing, hydration and rejuvenation of the skin. Apply directly or blend with few drops of your favourite essential oils for a therapeutic massage.
SAFETY & STORAGE
- Not for internal use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place