Earth Yoga Mat - Peacock
Rumi Earth Yoga Mat is a woven cotton yoga mat. It has extra cushioning and is washable.
The mat gives you the feeling of being closer to earth. Enjoy its natural vibes!
The top surface is woven with a subtle texture to comfortably grip on while you practice and is smooth enough not to disturb your movements.
Can be folded like your clothes and carried in your sports bag or a tote.
Our patented weave provides cushioning to protect your joints and stability during balancing asanas.
The top surface absorbs all your sweat, which avoids any pooling that would cause you to slip and slide around.
The natural rubber coated bottom of the mat provides a secure grip to the floor while you flow through your vinyasa.
The mat can be washed by hand or in a machine. It can be air-dried, line-dried or tumble-dried. You can take care of it just as you do for your clothes. Our mats come out warm and fluffy from the tumble-dryers.
Adding an essential oil during washing or drying can leave the mat with a fresh aroma.
After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will re-integrate back into earth within a very short span.
The Earth Yoga Mat is your natural space to focus. Natural rubber sap is extracted from the bark of farm-grown trees. Only shallow incisions are made on the bark to ensure the trees have a long & healthy life. Minerals are selected from earth and added to the mix. The natural rubber yoga mat characteristically gives you a secure grip to the floor.
The top surface of the yoga mat is designed with a combination of rubber & fabric to last longer durability and give you an easy grip while you practice. The cushioning of the yoga mat comfortably protects your joints. After your yoga practice or any other exercise on the fitness mat, you can wipe the surface with a damp cloth that has been moistened with a natural solution of one part organic vinegar to twenty parts water. After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will reintegrate back into earth within a short span. Enjoy its natural vibe!
* size and thickness will vary based on use as it’s hand made and natural materials.
Cotton Plant Fibers
Natural Tree Rubber
Width: 24 in | 61 cm
Length: 71 in | 180 cm
Thickness: 0.25 in | 6.3 mm
- After use, to keep the mat healthy, allow the mat to air in the open preferably under the morning or evening sun.
- Machine & hand washable in lukewarm or cold water. Use soap scarcely. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not dry-clean
- Tumble-dry on medium heat below 75 degrees Celsius or line-dry. Spinning during a machine wash will reduce the required drying time.
- Tips: Washing or tumble-drying rejuvenates the cushioning of the mat. Adding essential oil to during wash or dry can leave the mat with a fresh aroma.