Organic Tamanu Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
- As a potent anti-inflammatory healing oil, Tamanu soothes several skin concerns such as eczema, psoriasis, scars & acne; provides a wide array of benefits from wound healing to improving your hair & scalp health
- Rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and pain-relieving properties, it's a great addition to a massage oil blend for soothing rheumatic conditions, nerve pains and muscular aches
- Effectively promotes skin cell regeneration, restores lipids & natural collagen, prevents & repairs skin damage due to UV and fades stretch marks & acne scars
- It's a wonderful therapeutic oil to soothe skin irritations, scalp inflammations and even diaper rashes
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, cracked skin
- Botanical name: Calophyllum inophyllum
- Aroma: Soft, Woody, Nutty
- Plant part: Sun-dried fruits and seeds
- Distillation method: Cold pressed
- 100% pure, therapeutic, USDA Organic Certified
- No synthetic preservatives, pesticides, chemical fertilisers, or genetic engineering
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015, WHO GMP, HACCP, HALAL certified facility
- Bottled in a unique, patented biophotonic glass to protect, prolong and revitalise the efficacy of the oil
- Filled and packaged in Singapore
HOW TO USE
To treat an acne breakout: As Tamanu oil is rich in anti-bacterial and wound-healing properties, it make an effective treatment oil for acne. Use a roll-on applicator to gently apply this oil on the concerned areas as a spot treatment.
As an anti-aging skin serum: Being rich in fatty acids & antioxidants, Tamanu oil is effective for locking extra moisture and fighting UV damage. Add 15 drops of Lavender, 5 drops of Ylang Ylang and 8 drops of Frankincense essential oils to 30ml Tamanu oil and 70ml Jojoba oil. Mix well and use a few drops as a facial serum or even as a body oil.
As an oil cleanser: Mix 10 ml of Tamanu oil with 30ml Jojoba oil. Add 9 drops of Frankincense essential oil and mix well. Pour a small amount into your hands and gently apply the oil onto your face (avoid the eyes) and massage in a circular motion with your fingertips. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and gently wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth. Follow this with a gentle water-based cleanser to complete the cleansing procedure.
SAFETY & STORAGE
- Not for internal use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place